Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visa drama

Well I know I haven't left yet, but seeing as this has everything to do with my upcoming trip, I felt it was worth blogging about. Ha, I'm a blogger - funny side note.

So I've been freaking out for about 3 days now because EVERYONE else has gotten their passport and visa in the mail - even those who submitted their applications after me. I've attempted to call the Spanish Embassy multiple times but it's very difficult to find the right department, and even when you do, no one picks up. It's quite frustrating. Finally today, they called and left a message to inform me that it had been at the post office for so long that the post office sent it back to the embassy. What would have been really great was if the post office had notified us it was there in the first place... Regardless, I know it's somewhere, which makes me feel better. Now I'll just have to call the Embassy tomorrow and have them send it again.

Now that I don't have to stress about that, I only have to worry about what to pack, where to come up with money, order my books, and get to the airport on time. Should be easy work.

"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." ~Susan Heller

No comments:

Post a Comment